UP PGT Exam Pattern
The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the notification for PGT. In such a situation, it is very important for the candidates who are preparing for this exam to know the UP PGT Exam Pattern which is as follows:
- Written Test – There will be a written test of subject-based general merit for the candidates for selection of the post of spokesperson cadre, with a question paper of 425 marks. There will be a total of 125 questions in the question paper, each of which will be of 3.4 marks. All questions will be mandatory.
- The interview will be of 50 marks, in addition to 25 marks for special qualifications (Doctoral Degree, M.Ed., B.Ed., National Level Sports Participation, etc.).
- Time period : The time period for solving the question paper in the written examination will be two hours.
- Format of the question : All questions will be multiple choice questions. There will be four options for answering each question, out of which only one most suitable option will have to be selected by the candidates. The correct answer sphere has to be blackened with a black ink hair pen in the answer sheet.
- Merit List for Interview: The merit list for interview of the spokesperson cadre will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
- Panel for Selection: The consolidated panel list for selection of the spokesman cadre on the basis of the sum of marks obtained by the candidates on the basis of written examination, interview, special qualifications, in excess of the number of vacancies advertised as per Rule 12(8) of the Up.000 Secondary Education Services Selection Board Rules, 1998 (but not more than 25%) will be prepared in the merit order.
UP PGT Syllabus 2022 In Hindi
If you are also going to appear in the UP PGT exam to be held this year, then it is very important for you to know the UP PGT syllabus. Below we have provided Hindi UP PGT Syllabus in, in such a way, read the UP PGT syllabus carefully.
|Related Topics||Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Civics, Physics, Mathematics, History, Economics, Geography, Chemistry, Art, Sociology, Agriculture, Pedagogy, Psychology, Biology, Botany, Home Science, Music, Commerce, Military Science|
|English||Idioms, Verb, Adverb, Articles, Comprehension, Error Correction, Phrases, Subject-Verb Agreement, Sentence Rearrangement, Grammar, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Sentence Rearrangement, Tenses, Antonyms, Unseen Passages, Vocabulary, etc.|
|Mathematic||Algebra, Average, Aerometry 2D, Partnership, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Speed, Time and Distance, Quadratic Equation, Water Tank, Work-Time, Boat-Stream, Share, Discount, Age Related Questions etc.|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||History, culture, sports, geography, Indian Constitution, economic scene, scientific research, general politics, current events, history related to UP, computer knowledge, environmental studies, latest policies, schemes etc.|