SSC GD Syllabus 2022 – Brief Details
- Name of the Exam: Constable GD in CAPF, NIA, SSF, Assam Rifle Recruitment 2021
- Name of the article: SSC GD Syllabus in Hindi
- Selection Process: Computer Based Test (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Language of online examination: English and Hindi
- Types of Questions : Multiple Choice (MCQs)
- Negative marking: There is a provision of 0.25 or 1/4 negative marking for wrong answers.
- Name of the article: SSC GD Syllabus in Hindi
- Official Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC GD Exam Pattern
Ssc GD Exam Pattern will give the candidates a better understanding of how the exam will be, it is as follows.
- The candidate can solve any one section in Hindi or English as per his/her qualifications.
- The exam has a negative marking of 0.25.
- The exam will be a computer-based test i.e. online.
- Each question will be of +1 mark.
- The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages.
- Candidates who clear this stage will be selected for the next phase which will be physical test.
With the help of the table given below, you will be able to understand the SSC GD Exam Pattern even better –
|subject||Number of questions||numerical figure|
|General Intelligence – Reasoning||25||25|
|General Knowledge – General Studies||25||25|
SSC GD Syllabus
The selection process of SSC GD Constable recruitment will consist of four stages. Candidates have to pass the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Medical Test.
Below we can take a look at ssc gd syllabus. Candidates should study as per ssc gd syllabus while preparing for the exam.
SSC GD Syllabus 2022 – General Knowledge
Under the General Knowledge section, questions will be asked from the following topics:
- India and its neighboring countries
- economic scene
- general politics
- Indian Constitution
- scientific research
- General science etc.
SSC GD Syllabus – Elementary Mathematics
Under the Preliminary Mathematics section, questions will be asked from the following topics –
- number system
- Calculation of whole numbers
- Decimal and the relation/fraction between numerator and number
- fundamental arithmetic
- per cent
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and work, etc.
Reasoning – SSC GD Syllabus 2022
Questions will be asked from the following topics under the Reasoning section, in such a situation, candidates should study these topics thoroughly –
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non- verbal series
- Visual memory
- Coding and decoding etc.
ssc gd constable exam
ssc gd constable exam Under the English/Hindi section, questions will be asked from the following topics, in such a case, candidates will be asked ssc gd constable exam in english/english. Study hindi subjects well –
|SSC GD Syllabus 2022||SSC GD Syllabus|
|Spot the Error||Common spelling inaccuracies and word forms of words|
|Fill in the Blanks||Plurals of words|
|Synonyms/Homonyms||Change a sentence to another gender|
|Antonyms||Phrases and their meaning|
|Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words||Pure forms of impure sentences|
|Idioms & Phrases||antonym|
|One Word Substitution||Synonyms and Synonyms|
|Improvement of Sentences||One word for many words.|
|Active/Passive Voice||Meanings of Proverbs and Folklore|
|Direct/Indirect Speech||junction break|
|Para jumbles||to make an emotional noun out of a verb|
|Close Passage & Reading Comprehension||creator and creator etc.|
SSC GD Constable PET
Candidates who score more than the cut-off marks in the SSC GD Online Examination will be eligible to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), for which the standards have been laid down by the SSC, which is as follows:
|kind||For the male candidate||For female candidates|
|race||5 km in 24 minutes||1.6 km in 8(1/2) min|
|to sew||80 cm (5 cm of inflate)||NA|
Apart from this, the height of the candidates will also be measured during THE PET, in such a case, the candidate should meet the height standard prescribed by the SSC. Also, at the time of PET, pregnancy will be considered disqualification and pregnant female candidates will be rejected at this stage.
Ex-servicemen to be shortlisted in the computer based examination will have to appear in the PET/PST stage only to record the measurement of height, chest and weight. PET will not be conducted for these ex-servicemen candidates. But they will have to pass the medical examination (DME).
The final selection is done in all the three stages of SSC GD Constable Exam (Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/SLR test. Will be based on the performance of the candidate in the Physical Standard Examination (PST) and Detailed Examination (DME).
Therefore, he/she cannot be selected for the post of GD Constable in Assam Rifles of BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF or GD Rifleman, who is not physically and medically fit.
In such a situation, it is advisable for the candidates to not only study hard for the exam, but also to keep themselves physically and mentally fit physically and mentally through physical exercise to pass the physical and medical test.