IAF LDC Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Group ‘C’ Civilian post – Lower Division Clerk (LDC) for fill up 04 vacancies at IAF, Air Force Record Office. Apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 21st May 2022.
Name of the Post
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- IAF Clerk Age Limit:
- 18 to 25 years for General category candidates.
- Age Relaxation – 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC / ST and 10 years for PwBD category candidates.
- IAF LDC Salary: Level 2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
IAF Clerk Qualifications:
- Matriculation with 12th class pass from a recognized board.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 20 wpm in Hindi on Computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10599 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
IAF LDC Selection Process: Written Examination
- IAF LDC Written Exam Syllabus:
- Subjects: General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for Skill / Practical / Physical Test wherever applicable.
- How to Apply IAF LDC Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply in prescribed application format. Completed application along with all relevant documents addressed to “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010”. \ The self addressed envelope with stamp Rs. 10/- pasted. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________ AND CATEGORY ________ AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2022/DR”.
Last Date: The last date for receipt of application form is 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 21st May 2022 Issue. i.e. Last date will be 20/06/2022.