Applications for Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET-2022) are to be submitted ONLINE on the websiteas detailed below:
- Log on to website and follow instructions stated.
- Register using email-ID and password.
- Click on verification link sent on email-ID and login to fill the application form.
- Fill all particulars on the application form, upload photo and signature and choose the subject options (PCM OR PC).
- Click on link to proceed to payment portal to pay GCET application fee of Rs. 2000/-.
- Upon successful completion of payment process, select exam centre.
- Download and print Admit Card, sent on your registered email
Online submission facility shall be functional from 23rd May, 2022 to 10th June, 2022.
Only candidates aspiring for admissions to Engineering & Pharmacy courses in Goa State need to appear at GCET 2022.
Only candidates aspiring for admissions to Engineering & Pharmacy courses in Goa State need appear at GCET-2022. The schedule for conduct of GCET- 2022 is as follows:
|Subject||Day and Date||Time|
|Physics||DAY 1: MONDAY, 11-07-2022||10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon|
|Chemistry||DAY 1: MONDAY, 11-07-2022||02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.|
|Mathematics||DAY 2: TUESDAY, 12-07-2022||10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon|
Instructions to fill the form
Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the provisions of the Common Prospectus for Degree Courses (2022 – 23) available on.
- Enter all the details in the form carefully. (Name should be as per your SSCE certificate)
- Scanned copy of photograph : 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) in JPEG/PNG format with file size < 200 KB
- Scanned copy of signature: 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (Height) in JPEG/PNG format with file size of < 200 KB
- Ensure that you have prior knowledge of online payment portals – Net Banking, Credit / Debit card (any Bank). You will be directed to HDFC Bank’s online payment portal to make a payment of Rs.2000/- (without late fee) or Rs. 3500 (with late fee), since only online payments are accepted.
- After on-line payment is successful, you need to choose the CENTRE and PRINT the ADMIT CARD.
- Make sure you carry the ADMIT CARD on the day of the exams along with ANY ONE VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTITY CARD – Voter ID, Adhar Card, Driving License, Passport, HS School ID, HSSC Exam hall ticket.