Brief details related to SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022
|Name of recruitment||SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Name of recruitment board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||head constable|
|Number of posts||835 posts (male and female)|
|scale of pay||Rs.25500-81100/- (Pay Level-4)|
|selection process||Computer-based examination, physical criteria, typing test, medical|
|Name of article||Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus|
Delhi Police Head Constable Selection Process
If you want to be selected for this post then you have to go through four steps –
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- physical criteria
- Typing Test
- medical examination
If you pass in these four stages you will be selected on the basis of the final merit list.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern
Its exam pattern is as follows :
- The type of questions in this exam will be multiple choice.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks in this exam.
- For this, you have been given a total of 90 minutes.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- A provision of negative marking 1/2 or .50 has been made in this examination.
Let’s try to understand according to the table –
|serial number||subject||Total Questions/Total Marks||Period|
|1.||general awareness||20/20||90 min|
Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022
- General Awareness: The questions are addressed to the candidate’s general awareness of his/her surrounding environment.
- will be designed to test his application to society.
- The questions will be designed to test the knowledge of contemporary phenomena and also to test such cases of experience in everyday observation and their scientific aspect.
- Questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries.
- Especially history.
- Indian Economy
- general politics
- Indian Constitution
- Questions related to scientific research etc.
Quantitative Aptitude ( Quantitative Aptitude ) – Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus
- integral number
- Calculation of decimals and fractions
- The relationship between numbers
- per cent
- Ratio and proportion
- square root
- Interest (simple and compounded)
- Profit and Loss
- Partnership and Mix
- Time and Distance and Work
- The basic algebraic identity of school algebra and graphs of elementary sards (simple problems) and linear equations.
- The triangle and its different types of centers
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- The circle and its chords
- The angle of a circle transferred by the chords
- Common tangents of two or more circles
- Triangle and Quadrilateral
- regular polygon
- circular cylinder
- गोला और गोलार्द्ध
- समांतर चतुर्भुज
- त्रिकोणमितीय अनुपात
- डिग्री और रेडियन माप
- standard identification
- complementary angle
- Height and Distance
- frequency polygon
- bar diagram
General Intelligence (Reasoning)
This will include both verbal and non-verbal questions –
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetic logic and arithmetic classification
- arithmetic number series
- non-verbal series
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement Conclusions, Jurisprudential Reasoning
- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic
- Number Analogy, Figural Analogy
- Semantic Classification, Symbolic
- Number Classification
- Figureal Classification
- Semantic Series
- There are number series and figure series.
- Word Building
- Coding and De-Coding
- Numerical Operations
- Venn diagram paper folding and un-folding
- Figural pattern-folding
- Small and large letters
- number coding, decoding and classification,
- Embedded Statistics
- Social Intelligence etc.
English Language – Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2022
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms Homonyms
- Spellings Detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage.
- Word processing (word processing basics, document, text creation, formatting of text and its presentation features),
- MS Excel (formula of spread sheet)
- Communication (basics of e-mail, sending/receiving emails and related tasks)
- Internet, WWW and Web Browser (Services on the Internet, Internet)
- URL, HTTP, FTP,
- web site
- Web Browsing Software
- Search Engine
- Chat and Video
- Conferencing, e-banking etc.
Physical Criteria (PET & PST)
If you pass the first examination, you will be called for the second physical criterion, which is as follows for male and female candidates:
|length||165 cm||157 CMS|
|race||1600 m in 07 min.||800 m in 05 min.|
|long jump||12 feet 6 inches||9 feet|
|high jump||3 feet 6 inches||3 feet|